Why Successful People Spend 10 Hours A Week On “Compound Time”

It’s interesting to me the number of times I find myself naturally gravitating towards the items on lists like these. I suppose that’s a good thing. But this one struck me as exceptional. I don’t normally find listicles even remotely appealing. But when the writer takes the time to spell out the details and the why behind each item and isn’t just recycling other articles, I tend to stop and listen a bit more. This is one of those times.

1 Like

Yes, we could do a lot better if we slowed down and invest time into ourselves. I see the constant struggle between our busy work and dedicating time to our own personal growth.

It’s nice to know that even small investments in ourselves will add up over time.

1 Like

This getting worked into my upcoming goals. So much good stuff here. You have to get above the daily “whirlwind” to a strategic place to truly be successful.

2 Likes

The problem I have with this sort of thing is the feeling behind it. I always sense that I’m wasting time and that it’s not actually valuable enough to warrant the time spent away from income generating work. I know better but tell my brain that. :upside_down_face: