- Hey there - my name is Andrew. Have been looking at various posts on this forum over the past 3-6 months with great interest.
- I am a physician scientist with a particular focus on the research aspects of things at the moment - balancing many activities at various stages of development etc.
- I got into the productivity world as I guess I have always sought a better way to do things. I think I downloaded OF years ago - tried to use it and abandoned things for a long while thereafter
- Then recently, as I came to do my postdoc - I discovered the world of Asian Efficiency and their OF premium posts which was a game changer for me.
- Have been using OF ever since - varying my approach on an ongoing basis
- I must admit there have been times when I wonder if the whole productivity approach is slowing me down - but I have continued to persist despite these feelings
- The guild… i stumbled on during my reading I believe.
- I have learnt a lot over the last two years - the importance of rituals, when to use due dates, the importance of keeping OF current and much more…
Happy to chat and looking forward to being part of this community