Return to the Important

Everything feels urgent right now. From doom scrolling to being overrun with ever-changing news, it’s easy to feel pulled in every direction.

I read a blog post by Seth Godin this week which nailed the words for it.

What’s scaring you?

Fear drives us to the seemingly urgent and away from the important.

Find what you’re afraid of, face it head-on, and start spending more time on what’s important to you.

I know I needed this advice right now. Did you?

Releases

[Remotely Working] 12: The Power of Routine — Routines are powerful, but the most powerful routines are ones that are intentional, purposeful, and point you in the right direction. This week, Justin discusses five helpful tips in building better routines.

[YouTube] Obsidian: How to Organize Your Notes — How do you organize your notes in Obsidian? This week, Justin shares a simple way to get started called the IMF Framework by Nick Milo.

Resources

To Get More Replies, Say Less — Key Takeaway: If you want more discussion or response on a question, be short, clear, and to the point. I think this principle is applicable to almost any form of communication.

August Bradley’s Life Operating System in Notion — Key Takeaway: Notion can be your perfectly customized productivity tool if you’re willing to put in the work. Is it worth it? It probably depends on how good you are at not fiddlecrastinating.

That’s all for this week!

For archives, visit our community.