Remain calm

I gotta admit. I’m still not comfortable with the new world. Always try to look for the silver lining. Stay busy. Avoid social media for most of the day. As long as I am capable of moving forward on some of my projects, I’ll survive. Get off our butt and make the best of what we still have. Be grateful.

Doing a comprehensive review of my projects and checklists now. I realized that my task manager hasn’t been updated in a while. Fear and anguish tortured me as I sought to make sense of what happened with the world. I’m finally getting back into my task manager and reprioritizing what needs to be done now, what can wait, and what can be tossed into the rubbish bin.

Give me a couple hours and I think I’ll start feeling a little better in these uncertain times.

I’m doing that this morning, too.

HONESTY TIME

I haven’t done a proper review in about 6 weeks. First it was because of lack of sleep. Now an abundance of stress. Being on lockdown is not the most fun thing in the world, but at least my routine hasn’t changed too much since I work from home normally anyway.

2 Likes

I’ve been unable to do the kind of “rip out the wires” review that needs to happen as I’ve been scrambling move all of my classes online and get caught up.

I also don’t overlook the ocean! Ha!

1 Like

You’ll get there! But I’m sure the ocean would help too :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re invited to come as soon as airplane logistics gets worked out! :small_airplane:

It’s still a good idea to just sit down and try to renegotiate when you can. I’m guessing it’ll be after the semester is finished?

1 Like