Existing community members – Please reset your password on this site as we’ve reset our login method. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if any issues.
This idea has been brewing in my head for the last six months, so I think it’s time to let the proverbial cat out of the bag.
The Productivity Guild is becoming Effective Remote Work!
We’ve focused for quite some time solely on macOS and iOS productivity apps and tools, with a bent toward GTD and other mindsets. And let me tell you there are some awesome applications out there.
But when looking at the broader productivity landscape, I saw a hole our community could fill: helping remote workers.
Remote work has grown by a whopping 140% since 2005, and yet there are relatively few folks out there helping remote workers become more effective.
What does this mean?
Well, honestly, not much is going to change.
- We still have the same community, it’ll only change URLs
- The Pro membership still exists as is
- We’ll still be releasing regular episodes of Process
PLUS we’re adding new features to Pro and hosting full-length courses (both free and paid) through Teachable.com.
The only thing that changes is we’re tailoring our community and content to focus on helping remote workers.
Who are remote workers?
Remote workers are anyone who telecommute in any capacity, whether that’s:
- full time remote for a remote-only company,
- working from home a couple of days a week,
- or running an online business as a self-employed worker.
Should I run away if I don’t work remotely?
Absolutely not! In fact, most of the topics and content we’re going to cover is applicable to anyone, remote or not!
Some topics may have a bent toward remote workers, but most will still pertain to anyone with a general interest in becoming more effective at life and work.
What are the technical deets?
There are a couple of items you need to be aware of.
- Next week, community.productivityguild.com will become community.effectiveremotework.com. The old site URLs will still point to the new site, so everything should relatively stay the same.
- After the domain change, the next time you log into community.effectiveremotework.com, you’ll need to change your password.
And that should be it!
I’m so excited to have you along for the journey to help each other become more effective at work and life.