OmniFocus Workflow - Nov 2018 - Projects

Notes:

12 Week Year

Music credit: http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/cdk/14246

1 Like

Hey @justindirose this is really interesting and you’ve given me some ideas to work into my setup, thank you.

So when do we get to the down and dirty of your perpspectives?

The tags video drops Monday and the perspectives video drops a week after that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting… I’ve been using iThoughts X for my Longview and Mission statements. I’m not quite sure I use it effectively. I think I do need to review my mind map at least once a month to keep me on schedule.

I do agree with an 8 week (2 months) plan. There are too many changes happening when trying to do 12 weeks (3 months).

lol… Yes, I’m a big fan of experimenting and evaluating. I could try ideas I discover on the web or something I’ve wanted to explore. I’ll try it out for 2-4 weeks before finally deciding whether or not a workflow is right for me today. I might put a workflow on hold so that i can re-evaluate it later because I’m just not ready for it today.

Overall, a great project structure you’ve developed there.

I’ve demonstrated a version of my projects folder in the regular Guild.

It’s been a while since I last wrote it up. I’ll have to check to see if it needs updating.

Does anyone else have their own project structures they’d like to share?

1 Like

I was thinking about this the other day, I think it would be cool to have a show and tell. As people may find some value in seeing others systems and adopting parts for themselves. A “Show your system.” Type thing.

Anyone is open to create a topic to do this :slight_smile: I recommend starting one in #digital-tools or #personal-updates.

1 Like