Notes. They're so hot right now

I’m on vacation this week, so I’ll try to keep this one short.

The Obsidian first look video we put up on YouTube last week has been getting a lot of attention. Thanks to all of you who have watched, left a comment, or shared it.

There’s a lot of interest in note-taking apps right now, especially these next-generation tools.

If you’re interested in hearing more about them, hit reply and let me know what your greatest struggle with note taking and information management has been.

Releases

Remotely Working 7: Work Cycles with Shawn Blanc — Shawn Blanc of Blanc Media joins us to discuss remote work, Blanc Media’s unique “work cycles”, building margin, physical health habits, and more!

Be sure to check out The Margin Course, which just reopened for purchase at a reduced price. The link is an affiliate link, so if you purchase, you’ll support what we’re doing at Effective Remote Work as well.

Resources

How to Take Better Notes - Zapier — Key Takeaway: write your own notes versus highlighting or clipping. You remember information better that way.

Beck Tench’s Workflow@10ch , who has been around our community in the past, has a nice writeup of her task, note taking, and writing workflow on her website. Definitely worth a look to glean some ideas from it!

That’s all for this week!

For archives, visit our community.