Don't be so productive

This is your semi-regular reminder that we’re still in the midst of a pandemic and it’s ok not to be as productive as you were prior.

The world is still shifting around. Lockdowns are being re-engaged in certain places. The outcome of all of this is still uncertain.

I’m still largely stuck at home without much community or social interaction. I’m learning to be okay with that but that doesn’t mean I’m unaffected. I very much am.

Being real, there’s been the lingering sense of uncertainty and loneliness that comes from living at home just about exclusively. I finally was able to put my finger on it today, so now I can do something about it.

So, if you’re pushing yourself in this pandemic season, remember — you’re human, you have limits, and you might hit those limits.

That’s okay. If you do, you don’t have to be so productive. Just rest and take care of yourself.

Releases

[Remotely Working] 10: Will Galvin’s Remote Work Origin Story — This week we’re joined by Will Galvin, founder of Giga-Green Technologies in Fargo, ND — a fully remote managed IT service provider. Will joins us to share his remote work origin story.

[YouTube] Justin’s Obsidian Workflow - July 2020 — Join Justin on a tour of his Obsidian note-taking setup, including the principles he uses from Zettelkasten and Evergreen notes.

Resources

Andy Matuschak’s Notes — I find this note-taking approach to be highly interesting. It’s public, hyperlinked, and focused on evergreen topics.

That’s all for this week!

For archives, visit our community.